Canterbury Development Corporation, in partnership with local marketing experts Concentrate, invite you to attend our upcoming tech-marketing seminar.
Date: Tuesday 26 August 2014
Time: 1.30pm – 4pm (drinks and networking until 5pm)
Location: Silks Lounge, Addington Events Centre, 75 Jack Hinton Drive, Christchurch
Come along to this event to:
• rethink the challenge of marketing your technology product
• understand how sales and marketing can be as systematic as the science or engineering behind your product or service
• hear from local success stories, and how you can link in with them and other members of the local support system
• ask questions and learn from the experiences of some of our most successful local innovators.
• Jade Software Corporation Managing Director David Lindsay
• Tait Communications Global Chief Marketing Officer James Kyd
• SLI Systems Vice President of Business Intelligence and Co-founder Geoff Brash
• goRoster Chief Executive Chris Tacon
• Enztec Founder and Chief Executive Paul Morrison
• Concentrate Owen Scott and Greg Williamson
To register for this FREE event please click here by Friday 22 August 2014.