Are you keen to get involved in the Canterbury tech sector and would like to make a difference?
We are now inviting nominees for the 2016 Canterbury Software Committee.
The role of the Committee:
- Coordinating and assisting with monthly events and the annual Software Summit conference
- Representing the Canterbury tech sector to local industry
- Promoting and advancing activities and initiatives
- Raising awareness of the Cluster
- Working closely with other associations to raise Canterbury’s profile nationally & internationally
- By joining the Committee you are giving back to the community
- You will be part of a dynamic group of people who are keen to raise Canterbury’s profile as a centre for tech innovation.
- You engage with a wide range of people from the industry and develop strong connections
- You have an influence on overall direction of the Cluster
- It looks great on your CV
Time commitments depend on the various roles within the Committee but are not strenuous. Attendance at our monthly committee meeting and Cluster event is expected.
- Please send an email to Geoff Brash firstname.lastname@example.org by 23th November if you wish to nominate yourself or a candidate for election.
- We will contact you to put forward a brief statement (bio & brief outline on what you wish to bring to the Committee) and photo to include in our newsletter.
- Voting will take place at the AGM on 1st December 2016
- The result will be announced at the AGM
About Canterbury Software
The Canterbury Software Cluster (Canterbury Software Inc.) is Canterbury’s leading professional association dedicated to advancing software innovation, commercialisation and export. We have a broad-based member community – New Zealand’s most innovative companies and successful entrepreneurs based in a region renowned globally for its market leading software. It aims to develop globally successful technology companies through collaboration and education for businesses small and large. The non- profit organisation is run by a voluntary committee and has over 200 members.