An excellent opportunity for a motivated Cluster Operations Manager (part time) with Canterbury Software has opened up. Please read the Job Description below for details. If this looks like something you would love to do, please let us know!
Canterbury Software Inc.
Canterbury Software Inc.is a non-profit organisation aimed at helping the Canterbury software sector succeed at home and worldwide. We have a broad-based member community – some of New Zealand’s most innovative companies and successful entrepreneurs based in a region renowned globally as a leading centre of software excellence.
To support our professional association, we are looking for an energetic individual on a part time basis, who would be responsible for the following:
- Representing the administrative face of the association
- Monthly event administration
- Processing of new membership applications and managing annual renewals
- Maintaining website, blog and social networks
- Recording minutes of all committee meetings and coordinating follow up actions with committee members
- Venue and supplier bookings
- Assistance with organization of the annual Software Summit
- Assistance with sponsorship raising
- Working with treasurer on accounts payable
- Collating and managing speaker presentations
This would be an ideal opportunity for a self motivated individual with an interest in the Canterbury software industry. Previous administrative experience is expected but training will be provided on all associated systems and processes.
This is a part time position with an initial expectation of 10 hours per week, plus attendance at our monthly evening meetings (usually the first Tuesday of each month).
Please send your applications including a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on 20 November.