Are you actively recruiting quality graduates or keen to raise your organisation’s profile for future recruitment?
The UC ICT Careers Fair provides you with the perfect opportunity to meet with University of Canterbury students from all year levels in an informal, yet professional environment and enables you to:
- Introduce and market your organisation to prospective graduate employees
- Inform students of employment and career opportunities within your organisation
- Promote your graduate recruitment, summer internship programmes and scholarships
- Raise your profile on campus
- Reach a wider range of students
- Increase your applications
Employers who have previously participated in this fair have been impressed with the high calibre of students and the questions they have asked, as well as with the organisation of the event.
Bookings can be made online – please visit the following website for more information and to register:http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/careers/employment_fair/ict_fair_info_for_employers.shtml
If you have any queries, please contact Katharina Stirland, UC Events Coordinator for more information on 03 364 2916 or email@example.com.