NZX invites you to attend the upcoming NZX IPO Masterclass: The Scales Corporation Listing Story, to be held in Christchurch on Wednesday, 25 March 2015.
Scales Corporation raised capital through an IPO in 2014 to pay down debt and provide flexibility for the future expansion of its business. The Scales Corporation team will share their experiences in an open and interactive masterclass format.
This session is targeted at directors and senior executives of any company, in any industry, that is considering raising significant capital or a public listing in the next few years.
The Scales Corporation team will cover:
• The benefits of listing compared to other types of funding • Pre-IPO process and key decisions
• IPO process and the role of advisers
• Life after listing
• Investor relations and communications strategy • Post-IPO capital raising options
• The capital raising landscape in 2015
• The key differences between NZX’s markets
9.45am: Arrival and Tea/Coffee
10:00am: IPO Masterclass
- Andy Borland, Managing Director, Scales Corporation
- Steve Kennelly, Chief Financial Officer, Scales Corporation
- Matthew Maher, Director, Maher & Associates
- Jennifer Martin, Director, Deutsche Craigs
- David Watt, Director, First NZ Capital
- Tim Tubman, Partner, Chapman Tripp
- Rachel Dunne, Partner, Chapman Tripp
12:00pm: Light lunch, discussion and networking
Venue and RSVP
Callaghan Innovation, Level 1, 14 Sir William Pickering Drive, Burnside, Christchurch Please direct your RSVPs and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org