Nominations for the NZTech Board close 5pm next Wednesday 14 June.
We encourage you to send in your nominations for a role on the NZTech Board.
This year there are vacancies for the following positions:
- Major Corporate (3 positions)
- Corporate – Other (2 positions)
- Business (1 position)
- Government/Education (1 position)
It is important to note that while the board candidate must be a from an NZTech member organisation, they do not need to be from the same membership tier that they wish to represent on the Board, provided that they are nominated by at least one Member of that tier. The details of what’s required and who is entitled to be elected are set out on the attached form.
If you wish to nominate someone for a position on the Board, the nomination must be forwarded to Chantal Thomas by 5pm Wednesday 14 June 2017.
Notices and Remits
If you wish to propose any notices or motions to be considered at the AGM, please send them to Chantal Thomas by 5pm Thursday 29 June 2017.
Electronic voting and Other Key Dates
The voting will take place electronically in advance of the meeting and the results will be announced at the AGM
Please see the current constitution for an outline of Board Membership and election processes.
The NZTech AGM is scheduled for the 20 July 2017 and is to be held in Auckland. We will be holding the formal AGM presentation from 4pm, followed by refreshments and given it is election year we are working on getting a panel discussion from the various political parties to discuss their thoughts on tech.
Key dates related to the AGM are as follows:
- Now: Call for Nominations for Board representatives issued to Members
- 14 June: Deadline for nominations to be received by NZTech for Board representatives
- 21 June: List of Board nominees to be issued to Members and electronic voting commences
- 29 June: Any proposed notices, motions or remits to be advised to NZTech
- 7 July: Electronic voting closes
- 13 July: Members to have confirmed attendance at the AGM
- 19 July: Any proxies for the AGM received by NZTech
- 20 July: AGM event in Auckland, results of electronic voting announced.