Do you need a little help identifying and understanding key tax and corporate obligations in Australia?
PwC Australia Partner Murray Evans will be providing practical guidance on the challenges of managing income tax and GST and FBT compliance in Australia for subsidiaries and branches of New Zealand companies.
This four hour seminar focuses on key Australian tax obligations and minimising the risk of Australian Taxation Office review – essential content for people working with New Zealand entities operating in Australia.
- Registration process for an Australia subsidiary or branch.
- ASIC reporting requirements
- Key income tax risks areas, such as transfer pricing, thin capitalisation, financial arrangements and capital gains tax.
- Common FBT and GST issues.
- Australian and New Zealand tax differences.
Date: Thursday, 24 July 2014
Time: 8.30am – 12.30pm
Venue: Melton Estate
West Melton RD 5
Cost: $275 (inc GST)
CPD: 4 hours