Christchurch AI is back! To kick us off we have a talk from Shaun Ryan from The Cacophony Project.
The Cacophony Project has been bringing digital technology to the fight for New Zealand native birds. They are developing a set of technologies that will be deployed throughout New Zealand.
Their technology will:
– Lure invasive predators with sound and light
– Observe predators using a thermal camera
– Identify predators automatically using machine learning algorithms
– Eliminate positively identified predators
– Monitor the bird song over time to measure the impact
We look forward to seeing you there.