Tech Summit 2023 got an upgrade!
Tech Summit 2023 is just around the corner on September 5th! We’ve taken all the feedback on board from last year’s summit and are thrilled to share the upgrades we’ve implemented for this year.
This year’s summit we upgraded:
- The space – We’re in Te Pae Convention Centre this year! Which means we have ample space for more streaming of speakers, networking, exhibitors, and enjoying new connections in the heart of the city.
- Capacity – we have space for 700+ attendees this year, making it our biggest Tech Summit yet!
- Exhibitor’s booths + space – Our exhibitors will now have a 3×3 space inside the exhibition and catering room – all of our networking, morning/afternoon tea and meals will be in this room – making it ideal for your company to stand out in front of every attendee!
- Key note speakers – we’ve invested in bringing internationally-known speakers to Tech Summit this year and are excited to bring new knowledge sharing opportunities to our tech community
- Pre-summit workshops -We’re trying something new this year with two pre-summit workshops with keynote speaker, Rich Mirnov. Rich is a product management titan in Silicon Valley with over 40 years of experience. His two workshops, on September 4th are aimed at Product Managers, Product Owners and CEOs of Product Companies. You can read more info and register here.
- Sponsorship opportunities – we incorporated many new opportunities for companies to sponsor, including non-profit’s exhibition booth space, room naming, and sponsoring art installations! You can read more about sponsorship in our prospectus here – only a few spots remain!
All in all, this year’s summit is set to be the biggest, best and most affordable one-day tech event in Aotearoa!