CANTERBURY TECH 2021 AGM NOTICE
Notice is given that the
2021 Annual General Meeting of Canterbury Software Incorporated
(trading as Canterbury Tech) will be held on
Tuesday 7 December 2021.
Member-only event. Registration essential!
Venue: Morrell & Co, 280 Lincoln Road, Addington, Christchurch
Time: From 5:30pm – 8:30pm
(AGM from 6pm – 6:30pm – followed by quiz)
Cost: This is a free event for individual and company members only.
Included: 2 drink tokens will be given to each member. Cash bar thereafter. Bar snacks will be served prior to the AGM and light nibbles served partway through the quiz.
Order of Business*:
1. Ratification of the minutes of the previous AGM
2. Matters arising from the minutes of the previous AGM
3. Adoption of the Chairman’s report
4. Adoption of financial statements for the year ending 30 June 2021 to view the accounts
5. Committee election results
6. General business
*We invite any Member wishing to give notice of any motion for consideration at any General Meeting shall forward written notice of the same to the Secretary (David Carter – firstname.lastname@example.org) not less than seven (7) clear days before the date of the meeting. (must be received by Monday 29th November 2021)
After the AGM we will roll straight onto the much loved annual quiz. Just team up with a group of 4-6 on the night and let the fun begin!
Important things to note:
- This is a private gathering
- You must be an Individual or Company member of Canterbury Tech to attend
- All guests must register to attend. There will be no door admissions
- Should levels change, we will modify the event accordingly
- Numbers capped at 100, ticket sales strictly limited to a first-in, first-served basis
- Please scan the QR code on arrival
- Masks wearing encouraged
- Please stay home if unwell