Notice is given that the 2021 Annual General Meeting of Canterbury Software Incorporated (trading as Canterbury Tech) will be held on Tuesday 7 December 2021.
Venue: Morrell & Co, 280 Lincoln Road, Addington, Christchurch
Time: From 5:30pm – 8:30pm
(AGM from 6pm – 6:30pm – followed by quiz)
Cost: This is a free event for individual and company members only.
Included: 2 drink tokens will be given to each member. Cash bar thereafter. Bar snacks will be served prior to the AGM and light nibbles served partway through the quiz.
Order of Business:
1. Ratification of the minutes of the previous AGM
2. Matters arising from the minutes of the previous AGM
3. Adoption of the Chairman’s report
4. Adoption of financial statements for the year ending 30 June 2021 to view the accounts
5. Committee election results
6. General business
After the AGM we will roll straight onto the much loved annual quiz. Just team up with a group of 4-6 on the night and let the fun begin!
This event is being held under the Orange level of the new ‘Traffic Light System’ – COVID-19 Protection Framework.
Important things to note: