Japan Technology Virtual Study Tour – applications now open for a 28 June start
The North Asia Centre of Asia-Pacific Excellence (NA CAPE) is launching a Japan Technology Virtual Study Tour for 12 students and young professionals to undertake a virtual study tour of Japan late June.
The North Asia Centre of Asia-Pacific Excellence (NA CAPE) has partnered with GlobaLink Internships to offer 12 students and young professionals the opportunity to undertake a virtual tour of Japan. The programme will take place over three weeks from 28 June – 17 July, requiring approximately 5h a week. Sessions will be held in the afternoons.
The sessions will cover a range of activities in these fields:
• B2C software / apps
• IT and services consulting
• Retail & customer engagement technology
• Mechanisation, Automation, Robotics and Sensor (MARS) technologies
• Security access
• Technology research & consultancy
• Cyber security, data analytics, electronics, engineering and electrical services, tech services.
Applications close June 11, 2021
To find out more and apply follow this link or contact
Dean Withers Programme Coordinator
North Asia Centre of Asia-Pacific Excellence
P: +64 21 419 034 | E: email@example.com
Private Bag 920019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand www.northasiacape.org.nz